Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Yum! Raspberries! Day six.


I forgot to mention my raspberries last night! I got three pounds of raspberries at the store and had some for an evening snack. Delish!

Breakfast:
2 serving steel-cut oats
1 c. raspberries
1 Tbsp honey

Lunch:
1 yellow squash
1 yellow pepper
2 small zucchini
balsamic vinegar
approx. 2 oz. Feta: 140 calories

Snack:
2 slices cinnamon toast
apple butter
1 granola bar: 90 calories
2 sticks of string cheese (2 percent milk): 140 calories

I also did an hour of hot yoga earlier. 

I haven't eaten dinner yet, and since it's 11:45, I don't imagine I will. Looks like I'm under 2000 calories for today as well! 

I think I'm going to start running again tomorrow. Run tomorrow, run Friday, and then Saturday I have my first Meetup with the Ahwatukee walkers! Fun, fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment