Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day five


Breakfast:
2 packets Kroger reduced sugar instant oatmeal
1 ½ servings Cinnamon Life cereal
½ c. nonfat milk

Lunch:
1 homemade quesadilla

Snack:
1 no-bake cookie

Dinner:
4 oz. Veggie pasta
approx. 2 oz. Feta
½ Tbsp. Garlic & herb butter

Snack:
1 serving Starbursts = 160 calories

It's almost 8 and I'm still pretty stuffed. I don't foresee myself eating anything else tonight. It looks like today was probably right around 1800 calories. MUCH better than it has been. I also did about an hour of stretching / yoga at the house earlier.

Side note! I was able to go into both standing bow and the one where you hold your foot and straighten your leg out in front of you... don't know the name of it. Anyway, I was able to go into both of them completely for the first time yesterday! Super excited about that.

Off to hit the grindstone! O-Chem homework is due tonight. Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment