Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day two!


Breakfast:
1 ½ servings raisin bran cereal
½ c. skim milk

Exercise:
50 minutes hot yoga

Breakfast, continued:
1 medium red grapefruit

Snack:
5 no-bake cookies

Dinner: 3 small stuffed tomatoes (meatless)

--

I didn't do a calorie count today because most of my meals/snacks were homemade and I don't have any clue what that calorie content would look like. 

Again, I'm a sucker for snacks. I made no-bake cookies because I was expecting my couchsurfer today, and then mowed down plenty. I didn't eat lunch, though, so I figure that makes up for part of it. I also put on some dance music while I was doing housework today, which burned a lot of extra calories, I'm sure. (The result of the dance music, obviously. :P )

I am taking another Ballerobica class in the morning, and that should use up the last of my Living Social classes deal. Bummer. I've looked into getting more in a package deal already, because those classes are awesome. (Studio BFF in Tempe. It's ballet aerobics. So much fun, and a crazy workout.) 

My hot yoga classes expire on the 9th, so I need to find something else to do after that, too. I joined a Meetup group today for women walkers in Ahwatukee, and signed up for their next jaunt - next Saturday morning at 5:45. Good thing I'm dedicated! 

I'm going to the store tomorrow to get a bunch of corn so I can have grilled corn and corn salad all week. Veggie overload, here I come!  

No comments:

Post a Comment