Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day four.

I also didn't update last night, as I did what was quite possibly the best thing I've done for myself in a long time.

I went to bed at 8:30. Initially I had intended on taking a one-hour nap, and even set three alarms, but didn't wake up until 1AM, and then decided to sleep until 5:30. I ended up getting up at 6 this morning. Amazing.

So here it is! Yesterday's log. 



Breakfast:
2 packets peach instant oatmeal (Czech, Albert brand. I tossed the box, so I have no clue what the calorie content is.)

Snack:
2 small pieces cherry crumble: ~200 calories
2 iced trente passion teas from Starbucks (unsweetened)

Lunch/Dinner:
6 oz. Veggie pasta
½ Tbsp. Herb butter
2 oz. Feta

Exercise:
50 minutes hot yoga

Snack:
3 no-bake cookies


Still snack overload. I am starting to get a little better, though. I have one cookie left that I'm saving for Kyle (as long as he continues to behave himself), and the fact that I haven't eaten it yet should speak volumes about my growing self-control.

I got up this morning and baked a cherry crumble for Mashanda's birthday with some of the fresh cherries I had in the fridge. She mentioned that she went to the gym on campus this morning and worked out for a little bit, since her birthday goal is to drop 20 lbs. I think I might follow in her footsteps. I have been a student at ASU for three years now (starting #4) and never once used their gym.

Think that's all for now. Have to get started on all this homework!   

No comments:

Post a Comment