Thursday, September 22, 2011

I'm so bad at this.

I haven't been keeping track of my meals lately, so this is all you get. 

Saturday:

Breakfast:
honey nut cheerios
skim milk

Exercise:
4 mile walk
45 minutes hot yoga

Breakfast 2:
muesli
greek yogurt

Snack:
1 piece string cheese
Vitamin!!

Dinner:
Steak
pasta salad

Snack:
granola bar

--

I've been doing quite a bit of walking lately. I walked 2.5 miles on Tuesday night. Yesterday I missed hot yoga because I had a modeling shoot. Bummer. I plan on going for another two mile walk tonight after I go to the store. 

I've continued to take my vitamins w/ folic acid, and am making an effort to get more than 64 oz. of water daily. I took a three-hour nap earlier today. I'm definitely trying to eliminate stress and be healthier!

I'll try to keep better track of what I'm eating. Dave is doing a body wrap on me on Saturday (provided it's safe!) so hopefully Monday's photo will show some progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment