Saturday, September 10, 2011

I fail again.

So we've established that I'm really bad at this. 


Tuesday, I did Crossfit. Amazing. I love it. I'm going to do their new student three-week special as soon as I pay tuition off. 


Wednesday, I did some hot yoga. Bought a month unlimited membership since this week was the last week of their sale. Prices went up today. 


Last night, I ran for about half an hour. Today, ran for another 25 minutes and then lifted weights. I did 24 lb. presses and then curls / a few other things with 5 lb. weights. 


I haven't been tracking my eating habits very well, but I think I'm doing a pretty good job of keeping my calories down. In fact, I was just thinking today that I needed to be careful because I probably wasn't eating enough. 


So there you have it. I'm going to try harder; I promise! At least to update with my workouts. I ran for just under a mile and a half today, and plan on running again tomorrow. Hopefully I'll make it a little longer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment