Monday, September 12, 2011

Photo-op Mondays.

I suppose Monday is as good a day as any, so from now on, I'm going to post photos of my progress Monday evenings.

Me tonight: 

I'm starting to see hip bones peeking out on the sides. And my legs actually look pretty skinny in that picture - I think, anyway.

Today was the first day since I've been home that I have worn pants. I wore those grey BR crops that I adore... and they fit! I didn't hang over the sides at all. I wore pants, and they were flattering. Today was an AWESOME day. Good thing, because I needed it.

Breakfast was some Cinnamon Life with soy milk.

I had a Klondike bar around 3:30.

And then I had an organic banana and a piece of 2% string cheese tonight. Pants-wearing aside, today wasn't the greatest day. Hence the lack of appetite.

I got some cauliflower and 18 oz. of raspberries at Albertsons tonight. Looking forward to mashing the cauliflower, for sure! yum, yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment