Friday, October 7, 2011

I really suck at updating.

Today, 10/07:

Breakfast:
oats & honey granola with soy milk. I hardly ate any of it - I would say less than half a cup, but since that's the serving size, that's what I'll go with. (250 calories)

Lunch:
3 eggs (300 calories)
< 1/3 c. cheese (but that's a serving size, so I'll go with it. 110 calories)
tortilla (140 calories)
~ 2 Tbsp. greek yogurt (15 calories)
1 no-bake cookie (unknown. I'll go with 200 calories to be safe.)

Vitamin! Folic acid / B complex

Exercise:
1 mile walk/run
2 mile bike
~130 calories burned

Dinner:
homemade beer chili (no clue. Not even going to guesstimate)
approx. 3 servings cashews (480 calories)

And my amazing boss bought us shots to take in the parking lot after work today. So all in all, it's about a 2,000 calorie day. Not awesome, but not awful either.

I have hot yoga in the morning, and I'm going to try to bike some more in the evening. I've been taking photos, but I'll just update with a new one on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment