Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday's food diary

Breakfast:
Cinnamon Life cereal with soy milk. Again, got super nauseous and could hardly eat any of it. (~200 calories)

Lunch:
A good portion of the rest of my beer chili. (Unknown calorie count. Guesstimating 500 calories.)

Snack:
~3 servings of cashews. (480 calories)
7 small slices of cheese (guesstimating 250 calories)
3 no-bake cookies (~600 calories. oops.)

I didn't really eat dinner. I have a really late lunch (about 3PM) and then snacked when I got off work at 7, so there wasn't really a need.

Looks like it's another 2000-2100 calorie day. I know I burned some extras doing house work today, and drinking lots of ice water, but I didn't fit in any exercise today.

My goal tomorrow is a 2-mile walk/run and a 5-mile bike ride. We'll see if I can do it / find the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment